POET Technologies Inc.

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

I don’t subscribe to the over riding optimism on this board, but isn’t intended to be a criticism. Having spent two decades business planning, I’ve learned to rely less on anecdotal and enthusiastic ‘hope’ and more on data, the numbers, and track records. I do caution people making investment decisions based on catch phrases (i.e. “All roads will lead to Poet”). But I also don’t have the tech background that many here have and can’t begin to analyze the potential opportunities in the same respect from a technology standpoint. I do use technical analysis as it provides a diagnosis of a stock at a particular point in time and I do believe that the market is always right. If a company is worth $20billion in market cap, the stock will reflect that. Right now, it’s simply a question of potential. It isn’t a crystal ball for the future, but it in my mind a great tool to identify trends and manage expectations (and money). My goal is to provide a unique perspective that can serve as a data point, nothing more, nothing less.

POET:

Many here are in this for the long run and don’t care about short term fluctuations, but for those looking at the stock daily or weekly, this is for you. As of 12:24 PM EST, I see mixed signals on POET - definitely a reflection of the mixed uncertainty and optimism that surrounds POET.

A lot will be determined next week in my opinion. $1.47/$1.48 is a critical line in the sand, followed by $1.38. If this stock closes below $1.47, it will trend down til it reaches the lower Bollinger band ($1.39 currently). I will sell half my shares if that happens and the other half if it breaks below $1.38. The RSI is below 50, which is a sign of weakness and internals (Full Sto & MACD) are mixed.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PTK.V&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p13754559970&a=411909598

Please login to post a reply
Chart POV
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/17/2015
Social Links