POET Technologies Inc.

in response to gilver's message

Gilver,

I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I am a Poet long, and a real person, and attended the AGM, and clapped for our management, and had a swell time, and believe in the company, and have been long for over a year now.

I personally wish they would completely destroy HFT thru regulating their edge out of existence. it would be so easy, and, really what do they add? the illusion of a deep market.

anyway, my point was simply, that we USE the traders to make OUR trades. every trade involves 2 parties, right? what if some good news came out, and your grandmother had just handed you $10k, and you wanted to buy more PTK? Who is selling you the shares? Somebody, and its probably not anyone we know, right? Cuz, let's face it, we are collectively as long as most of us can get. And we aren't selling unless some personal catastrophe hits us.

So, we NEED the traders. It has nothing to do with morality, and loyalty. We will NOT be rewarded for our loyalty, trust me. We will be rewarded for our patience. Huge difference.

"Despite all the daily noise of daytraders, swingtraders, HFT, etc., which is valid, it does not take away one iota from those who have remained long and are seeing the fruit ripen in abundance"

exactly my point! they can't hurt us. we USE them. not the other way around. my post was a response to "who would sell now?" posted by VanVillain earlier today. did you notice that when reading my original post?

cheers,

Please login to post a reply
schnauser
City
San Francisco
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2014