POET Technologies Inc.

in response to McWitty's message

Thank you for your welcome, MM! I am very happy to be here with truly such an intelligent and forward thinking group of fellow investors. I have been investing in Canadian companies for several years and a fellow poster mentioned POET as another company he felt extremely confident in and suggested that other investors may take a look at it. I didn't for a extended period of time, but finally sat down and really looked at what POET was trying to do and then I thought that I should look deeper. I then came across this board and after spending many long nights reading the posts and tieing everything together and feeling the pain and the excitement and the faith represented by the posters and Dr. Taylor, I said to myself that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of something special. I have been adding shares continuously over the last several months. There are so many very talented individuals on this board who know far more than what I could ever know about POET who truly understand what POET is trying to do. Will it happen? Yes, I believe it will!

Please login to post a reply
upnorthhawkeye
City
Rochester, MN
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/02/2015
Social Links