POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Quan Gork's message

I Wonder if they will ever answer some of the questions that were put together. By this forum. Up to now, questions are still pilling up.

I realy thing that this mngt is doing a very poor job on trying to keep their shareholder up to date with information.

I am glad to finally see some Hub leaders admitting that point, also.

In my point of view there is a limit to what secrecy can hold and also a limit before shareholders start reacting to the frustration of allways being kept in the dark and seeing their investment drop in value a little bit at the time, every day.

IMO The only that is sure is that mngt realy don't care about any of the things that have been posted here. If they would have, we would probably had some answers by now.

I know that they are in a difficult position right and lots of things are happening but i do beleive that it is their duty to answer questions when needed and i think we are well past the Need time. I personnaly feel that it is now an obligation since more and more shareholders are getting frustrated with the way they are being treated.

This just my opinion but i sure mngt would read and care about all of us participating on this forum.

Have a good thursday all.

Johny

Please login to post a reply
Johnyreg
City
Montréal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined