POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

I called BNN just as Market Call was beginning and was promptly put on hold after I told them I wanted to ask about Poet. It seemed like forever before the voice at the other end returned and said yes, Bob will take a call for PTK. (I'm certainly not a pessimist but after recently being turned down by Smedley and the amount of time it took, well it goes without saying that I was expecting a negative response).

Anyhow, I eventually managed to speak with Bob, not wanting to ramble on, I kept it short and to the point while mentioning our new office in Silicon Valley, major announcement's coming in the near term and the steering committee that has Apples Tony Blevins as a member.

At first, after listening to Bob's comment's it was easy to tell that he know's a lot more about Poet since the last time I called in. (Meeting with the company twice will give you a much better idea of what's happening). But that being said, I don't think he knows anymore than the average poster on this forum, but he will very soon!

Geoff

Please login to post a reply
leafs 67
City
Southport Manitoba
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2008