POET Technologies Inc.

in response to rockymica's message

If Pinetree has the money then I think the chances are they have done a private sale of POET shares that is not visible to the market. The shorts (and traders) are probably selling through Anonymous and think they have the greenlight because of Pinetree's selling. As I mentioned yesterday I think the only reason Pinetree advanced the $10 million payback is because the money has already been sourced. The market of course sees this and assumes Pinetree hitting the sell button on POET and as you say everyone jumps on the band wagon thinking they can sell and buyback when the stock is driven down by Pinetree selling.

And here is the conspiracy theory which I put out I think the day Pinetree was no longer a reporting insider of POET. This circumstance provides opportunity for a stealthy buyer. If an acquirer wants to buy POET cheap they would go after Pinetree first...Not much question of this. They could offer Pinetree a nice premium for those shares in return for Pinetree helping their cause to drive the share price further down nudge nudge, wink wink. Announcing the payback of the $10 million early will make all those bean counters running the show at Pinetree happy and furthers a buyers goal to keep the share price low so their potential takeout offer looks great to all those frustrated retail shareholders.

It is speculation and might be a stretch but is it conceivable? In my opinion yes.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message