POET Technologies Inc.

As a value investor I welcome depressed share prices. The most ideal situation is negative public perception of the market at large, leading to the mass liquidation of shares across the board. The 'price' of a share is often far from a reflection of the 'value' of that share.

With POET the ideal situation is perceived negative news, delay of news or forced share sales (ie. Pinetree, people in need of cash etc) The longer this goes on, the more time we have to earn money then invest it in more shares. The longer this goes on the greater the number of people who won't be able to wait any longer and will subsequently sell shares to pay bills etc.

I welcome down days / weeks. "The Market", as it is affectionately referred to, is often a handful of people who know nothing more than I do. They are selling for personal reasons of circumstance or perception.

I am aware that this lends nothing to the knowledge base regarding POET but I feel it helps put things into perspective for those new to staying calm while playing long.

Please login to post a reply
PassionateIgnorance
City
West Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2014
Social Links