POET Technologies Inc.

in response to BlackAdder's message

I am going to throw this out there at the risk of wrath from the tried and true here...Could it be given the San Jose is now running OPS and we are about to hire a new CEO...it was felt PC did not fit the PR model they are looking for...he would probably agree the camera is not his friend nothwitstanding his know how was instrumental in reviving this company.....now that I see we have an Apple man on the team...you can image PR wll be carefully srutinitized...

I see PC moving to the background now having done his good work...he said it himself at the CIC.....Perhaps he agreed to the BNN request in the awkward period when its not clear who is caling the shots on some issues...i have seen this happen...once you telegraph you are on your way out you become yesterdays man and you are no longer privy to secretive private conversations amongst the decision makers....either way PC needs to be rewarded for his work as do we faithful investors ....the ony thing that throws a fly in the ointment in my rant is Hainsworth comment about potential announcements as a reason for the cancellation...looking good..

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message