POET Technologies Inc.

in response to BlackAdder's message

The request was from Chris Chu to me and was really an invitation for retail investors to have their voices heard. This exchange took place coincident with trying to get confirmation from a second source (Chris ) that POET was scheduled on BNN which he did. Interestingly enough it was initially the only request that was accepted by Peter. According to Chris there were several requests from media and Chris had provided his recommendation on what requests he accepted.

Back to the Q&A. This is the original request from Chris contained in the email discussion about the BNN appearance.

That said if you could gather general questions and narrow them to the most important questions on retail investors minds. It would help their SVP of Ops, formulate responses that can be built into presentations and PR’s. I’ve been feeding him this info from investors regularly since he assumed the role. But as of recent we have a whole new set of conditions for which POET has moved the bar forward just a bit more than where they were 6 months ago. So I’m certain that you guys all have questions.

My response to Chris was:

Sounds good Chris. I am going to try and get Rainer involved as he is good at organizing these kinds of things.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message