POET Technologies Inc.

in response to novogus's message

I have to run but I wanted to post my conclusion to this issue. POET has the capability in the UNCONN lab to build up the epaitaxy on the GaAs waffers before the processing steps to yeild the devices is carried out. The new sputter tool is a step in this this processes. POETs UCONN lab is set up for 3 in waffers. I think it is very likely that POET plan was to utilize their equipment to build the waffers and then deliver to BAE for processing using the highly accurate high frequency lithogaphy. That being said they could have altered their course (it has been done before) and have BAE do the initial steps once it was recognized that the UCONN sputter tool was off. It would have obviously changed the cost structure and ultimately BAE would be doing all steps in 6 inch.

Bottom line. The information that POET is providing pubilicly is extremely vague with very limited details. This in my opinion has a purpose. In my opinion they want to provide us the shareholders as much detail as they can because they want us to hold our shares tightly. But at the same time they need to remain as vague as possible for other reasons.

I have to run but someone suggested to me that declaring the milestones as accepted may have triggered a payment which POET or the company(s) they are dealing with do not want to be made public...Nothing booked in the financials...This is a possiblility.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message