POET Technologies Inc.

My dear Klompen.

I write now not as an advert commentator but as a doctor (I was one once). Really, you must not feel yourself a whipping boy, this is not wholesome thinking and I, for one, value those who hold contrarian views, I am aware that some have been critical of your comments but I refuse to do that. I think, on reflection, you may feel impatient at the turn of events in the market for PTK and, like me, want to see a rapid rise in share price. I can remember the elation felt in the run up to $2.87 in early 2014. Excited phone calls to my partner, brother and children. Discussions over a glass of whisky of upgrading to Johnny Walker blue label, what I’d buy, what car: Range Rover or Bentley perhaps both, a canal boat, holidays monthly, cruises, far East tour, new house; Ah! I remember it well, then the fall, the rationalising, the disappointment, the angst and frustration. Now the hiatus of no news, low volume, modest price fluctuations – Yuk! Ugh!

As a result, I ask you to endeavour to imbue your life with what is known, in the UK, as common sense and a reality check. Until this management is ready, when they have achieved the milestones clearly stated, when the time suits an announcement and when they have contracts signed, sealed and delivered, it is highly likely that the share price will not advance significantly, why would it. Nothing we do or say will alter these facts. Feeling you’re a whipping boy and vulnerable to criticism will not help.

Remember this is a revolutionary technology, it will change concepts, it is close to success and all the pointers are positive. In due course, the share price will rise. It won’t be talked up but there is a risk it could be talked down. I remain convinced, over the coming months, encouraging changes will occur. When they come, it will be rapid. Think positive, please be patient, avoid negativity. We are all in this together.

David

Please login to post a reply
DNWL
City
Loggerheads, Staffordshire, UK.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2014