POET Technologies Inc.

I'll ( momentarily) give you the benefit of your doubt based on the current share price.

If POET was a biotech stock, they would be the Phase III drug poised to eradicate AIDS, heart disease, one or more major cancers, etc. The market cap would be at least $5 billion, now. Instead we sit at a tiny fraction of that number. It's no wonder we shake our heads.

The bottom line is we remain an unknown quantity in the investment world. I believe the reasons are simple: 1) incredible claims require impeccable proof, until the tech is proven with a device (prototype) its potential will not be accepted. 2) We are on a less than stellar stock exchange 3) The company has been reticent to promote, focussing on delivery versus promotion.

It is now clear that each of these issues are at the end of their tether. The ring oscillator, the move to the Nasdaq, the ads and increased promotion are imminent, or have begun.We.stand, at most, weeks from realization.

For all of the naysaying and complaints, over the thousands of posts on this board, I have not heard a single voice say "This will be not work". Why? Because we all know it will work. The science is proven, the evidence irrefutable. There may still be delays but no one is saying "if". And WHEN it is successfully validated, deals will follow, as will a credible valuation.

So Klompen, with this, my momentary benefit of the doubt comes to an end, and unless you have tangible evidence that refutes the science that has been tested and developed and proven over the past 30 years, consider re calibrating your negativity for a point in time when it would have validity, say, late 2015. If we would not see the beginnings of fruition in terms of significant share price appreciation by then, I and many others will likely be inclined to take your side. Until then, absent of viable support for your negativity, your posts have become like the incessant screams of the kid at the checkout demanding a candy bar, and we are the people in line hoping that you either get your wish, or are removed from the store post haste.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message