POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message
Copetti stated, "In addition, over the next few months, the company intends to add directors, key executives and operational staff focusing on increasing Poet's presence in the United States."

No CEO, no key execs, no new BOD, Sheldon remains. Have US investor meetings begun? Some 6 months ago, Lee Shepherd left, still no word on where he is. Third party foundry is?

One commonality to this is the high degree of confidentiality. If any of these closely held aspects change prior to milestones, especially hire of a CEO, the path is clearly to develop and monetize POET as a fabless giant. If none of these change before the milestones are achieved, the likelihood that a very big partnership, or a buyout, are on the horizon. Partnership would entail additions to the board, may show where Shepherd is seconded, who third party foundry is.

All of this secrecy is equally applicable if an offer that the exec team deems acceptable is to be proffered upon validation.

I don't expect to hear a peep before April, but I also believe that we will hear something at that time, and regardless of which scenario unfolds, it will be monumental. No small steps left after milestones in my opinion.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message