POET Technologies Inc.

Figured the title of my post would get a few excited lol

.....alright back to business.

Volume this week has been light. It would seem that we are in another one of those holding patterns. If days continue to go by however without any NEWS this pattern may develop into a slight downtrend. I wouldn't expect a big downtrend given how close we are to the potential end-game (i.e. commencement of PTK's coming out party).

That said, as a LOOOOOOOOONG term investor in PTK, I want NEWS NOW!!! As i've previously mentioned on this board, I expected that a CEO would have already been named with his disciples in place. There has been speculation on the board that if a buyout is imminent, there would be no need for a CEO. Regarding the share price, I'm also getting a little antsy as the longer we remain at these low levels, the longer retail investors remain exposed to the potential of higher dilution under certain scenarios.

Not trying to cast any doubt, I just want this thing to start moving already!!!!!! Get her done! Whichever direction management has deemed best, please get us there sooner than later: buyout (at a fair price), partnership, licensing, etc. Can anyone tell I'm a little anxious.

Bottom line, a would appreciate a peak behind the curtain now. Enough of the ambiguous nuances.

Just my two cents as per usual.

To all, I wish you a great weekend, and see you here next week!

Sandman

Please login to post a reply
Sandman19
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2013
Social Links