POET Technologies Inc.

Dear Agoracom friends,

This board’s ability to unearth information is outstanding. But quite what it all means requires a different level of thinking and understanding. Which is why the more speculative comments here, which have had the advantage of being put through the filter of review and assessment must be of value albeit speculative. My point is that the combined brain power of some excellent brains here must amount to something tangible. In terms of intelligence gathering we are undoubtedly a useful community.

Putting aside a more proactive form of intelligence gathering SPYING which must go on here amongst the well connected members. (As an aside I must say at the present lull in the battle if I was the commander the spying would have started long ago). There is however one further step to be done in the intelligence gathering field and that is to produce an intelligence summary i.e. the stated conclusions on which we act. Buy Sell Hold. (Attack Defend Retire) Bear in mind that the summary needs to be amended as and when more facts are established.

My stab at the POET Intelligence summary would read something like:

The established facts point to POET achieving its aim of monetising its Intellectual Property. It has the technological ability, managerial ability, financial resources and sufficient allies to complete the process within the next year. What is new is that it has begun a confident campaign of advertising its achievements. Additionally Senior Management appeared to be in a confident mood in early February whist briefing the London CIC. Our belief is that an attack on the IC market is imminent. BUY

I of course write with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

For me the single stand out recent fact is a rather subliminal one; what intrigues me is the degree of confidence shown by senior management at the CIC event, it has deals are done written all over it. They look like men who know something good is about to happen. Q2 will be very interesting if I can just haul my laboured patience quotient over the hump.

With regards,

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined