POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

just to add and pure spec on my part..if dr chowinech passing has anything to do with this delay in announcing ceo...if i have it right he was a heavy influencer on the BOD of taking the co. on a different path towards liscencing ect..rather than outright sale earlier on...now with his passing could it be they are thinking outright sale.....if so i dont see it advantageous to us long investors...we sit at 1,45....no way will we see multiples ET talks about pre-commercialization if we sell outright after upcoming milestones are reached...Have to think other than Ajit with options at 1.75.. if am PC and all the other insiders with cheap penny options who are in retirement age group..... it would be awfully tempting to vote for a sell if a 1 or 2 billion sale offer is brought forward..i would include sheldon in that bunch

I am hopefully confident however Ajit will stick to the plan - bring on the milestones, hire the right CEO at the right time ( this cant be rushed)...sign up a few deals and then lets talk about eating other folks lunch

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message