POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

Rainer he did not provide any sound reasons or facts. And he failed to give any reason why POET would not want to attend. I provided many reasons why they would not want to attend and so did others but he chose to only go after me the same way he constantly runs me down at Stockhouse. There he can do what he wants here I thought I could at least delete his post but Scary Raccoon flagged it as ignore before I could do anything. I have requested Agoracom to review that post and if they feel as I do that it was in fact insulting and a violation of the rules then have it deleted and advise Scary Raccoon accordingly.

If anyone has witnessed the stuff he says about me at Stockhouse it would not surprise anyone why I would be quickly offended in what I consider to be a friendly environment. If anyone wishes I can provide clear examples of the way he has slandered me on that site. I just did not expect Scary to rush in and block my delete of a post that was clearly designed to rub salt in the wounds here.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message