POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mo's message

MO >Not sure about $5 dollar when the market value is about $1.5.

So what you’re saying is that if this was the middle of April 2014 when this stock was trading at $2.80 then it would have had a higher probability of getting on the NASDAQ?

I did not hear anyone at the CIC make that comment. When the girl asked Peter whether a delay in a milestone would cause a delay in their plans his response was that they also have several companies waiting on the ring oscillator. In other words they have deals that are contingent on both milestones of sufficient worth (significance) to justify the up-listing share price valuation.

This is what the company is saying right now.

45:16 – Q: Question for you again, you talked about this milestone that you need to achieve by March to engage this initial key and important partnership. How firm is your conviction that you’re going to achieve those milestones? And is there likely to be any form of delay? Obviously, hopefully not, but if there is some sort of delay and it’s your first key partnership would that cause a knock-on effect for your Nasdaq listing and all the things you’ve got planned for the rest of this year?

45:43 – Peter Copetti: So traditionally from a … completely honest … traditionally from the lab, we’re never on time. We haven’t come in early, and we’ve always come in a little bit late. But the lab is the lab and you can’t push, you know, genius, if you will. Having said that, that is not the only milestone that we’re doing. We’re also doing the 100 ring oscillator with many other companies are waiting for those results. I believe that we are going to be right around that timeframe. I have massaged the June timeframe in turn of the Nasdaq listing anticipating that we could have some delay in those things, because it’s historically what we do. So, it wouldn’t surprise me if it came a little bit later. What’s really crucial is to understand that the industry is asking for this from us. If we went back five years we would have a hard time. You know, for a person like me, we just fell into this at the right time, because the industry is open to it and because the technology is at a point in time where we can actually deliver the solution.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message