POET Technologies Inc.

in response to BlackToad's message

DNWL, Eileen and others have already pointed out the growing number of articles accepting that silicon's usefullness as a medium to support tecnical development is ending. For us here wanting to see the success of our management's policy to sell the POET concept to others and launch the real possibility of a paradigm shift, time is passing very slowly watching the POET kettle come to the boil.

I am inclined to recommend taking to your beds with a good book to distract one from this painful period of labour waiting for the birth and the uncertainty whether Its breech. But fortunately there's a better read, the excellent work done by Rainer and others in transcribing the presentation at the London CIC event.

What Stephan Gagnon's presentation lacks in style is exceeded tenfold in content . He Lays out a wider and compelling rational for POET adoption than any we have heard to date. Furthermore I am beginning to understand Peter Coppetti's passion for POET.

Its somewhat disingenuous to say I am not invested in POET for the money but like PC my real excitement stems from an earlier desire to see Dr Taylor's brilliant work succeed. His amazing inventions deserve to flourish. PC came out of retirement mode to make that happen. I sense that Ajit Monacha is similarly motivated.

No anyone who has not read the transcript in detail is missing out on the finest DD available to date.

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013