POET Technologies Inc.

Recognize that this stock more than doubled in 15 sessions just in anticipation that their could be disclosure about a deal before the Taylor EC event. It reached it’s all time high and was trading 4 million shares a day. No question in my mind that this stock can reach and maintain the NASDAQ global market listing requirements with news of a deal(s). I think that the awareness of what the technology offers and the overwhelming recognition by industry and the market that new technology is needed to increase chip performance is much greater today than what it was then. POET is laying the groundwork to ensure that eyes will be on this company when those announcements are made. The share price performance that took place leading up to the EC should be dwarfed with the news that is expected to merit the NAZDAQ listing. In terms of timing I believe he is very much pushing to ensure that the listing is approved before the agenda and notification of the AGM goes out. The alternative I believe would be an extension of the RS approval to a much shorter time frame if POET wasn’t quite there yet in terms of the US$5 share price. I think this would be the preferred over reducing to a small cap NASDAQ listing.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message