POET Technologies Inc.

I've been reading many of the posts here and the speculation of buy out after that CIC video. Stock price going through the roof! In the short time that I have been invested and watching this board, I have seen this excitement come to a quick halt.

The key to POET's future is with A.M. I believe his vision is for Foundry 2 - not to sell out POET. He does not need the money. If a so called buy out was in the cards here - I think he would say good bye and good luck. He did not come out of retirement to make more money. I believe he came out of retirement because he saw POET as the opportunaty to make a difference in the world. Ajit is not North American. He does not think $$ like most of us, nor does he think short term. I suspect that most of the senior team of POET also share the same thoughts on POET's future. I highly doubt that includes a buy out. If it is a buy out...it will most definitely be on their terms and not some multi billion dollar company. This all goes back to what many are saying on this board...this is a disruptive technology! Does anyone here honestly think that the U.S. or Canadian governments will allow one company to control this technology? I believe Ajit will succeed with his Foundry 2 vision, with the support of the U.S. and Canadian governments.

I watched the video that Eileen suggested of Ajit's interview and this is not a shallow individual, as to be in this for the $$. POET is part of his vision. And we are all part of this ride. POET will make this a better world!

Please login to post a reply
Bearb8
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/25/2014
Social Links
Private Message