POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message
Good day Sulasailor, you said: " No the range I feel has closed considerably, without considering the inclusion the IP of more inventions soon to be patented." and "I think we could be confident in stating a current share value based on improved Pelligrino situation would be $20 per share."

While I would love to agree with you, if anything, I maintain that valuation range has widened, witness the disconnect in share price today from that $20.

At any rate, it's a great debate, but for me, like religion and politics, it's a fruitless endeavor until a defining event erases all doubt. For now, it's value is that for which I could, but will not, sell my shares, because, like you, I firmly believe we are worth far more, and the recent daily activity is finally beginning to agree with us.

All the best, Dave S ( I refuse to use my pen name today, as Mack the Wheaten, represented in my photo, lost another late night encounter with a skunk last night, this in bitter cold, but more on that in the off topic forum)
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message