POET Technologies Inc.

in response to schnauser's message

Schnauser

The recent CIC video captured PC stating they aim to uplist to the Nasdaq in June this year. He also mentioned that this date had been "massaged in anticaipation of potential delays", therefore expressing his increased confidence of achieving this date.

What he did not state however is to which tier of the Nasdaq he intends to list to. There are several, and the qulifaications necessary for each differ.

Option 1 - Captial Tier, requires a $2US held for 5 consecutive trading day then a 5/6 week application process.

Option 2 - Global Tier, requires a $4US held for 90 consecutive trading days then a 5/6 week application process.

In order to meet the June deadline I don't think option 2 is possible, therefore assume option 1 will apply - at least initially.

In terms of meeting the $2US requirement I don't think it would take particularly ground breaking news to push the SP above this threshold, e.g. 3rd party foundry, new CEO.

IMO in order to get the global tier i.e. plus $4US we will require either revenue, predicted for H2 2015 or some major partner/equity position.

So for me - CEO, 3rd party news to get us above the $2 level and then revenue news later in the year for subsecent listing to the Global.

Finally - Even Captial Tier Nasdaq listing will open us up to many new potential funds/investors.

Kind regards

Please login to post a reply
DafwithaV
City
London
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/24/2014