POET Technologies Inc.

I have avoided commenting when others disagree on this board. I have always felt, generally, much of the writings are sane and fair. I have always been strongly of the view that we are all entitled to express our point of view as long as insult, abuse or profanity is avoided. It has been said that we are either Pom-poms or Glums, I would suggest a middle group the Ums! I count myself a Pom-pom. I do so because I have always felt the technology is the right thing at the right time and, as importantly, I think no other company can copy this technology and beat us to it. But, I totally respect those who are less confident. Indeed, I value their contribution because it makes you think “what if he’s right”.

There is another factor. I am retired and have a very good National Health Service pension funded, in perpetuity, by the British tax payer until death us do part. I also have private pensions, saved up over many years and one of which I put in its entirety into POET shares via the vehicle of a Self Invested Personal Pension (a SIPP). Now if POET fails or doesn’t realise what should be its full potential, I will still get my main pension. I will not be destitute and life will carry on as before, though I will be disappointed. Others give the impression they have bet down to their shirt on this share - not a good investment policy.

Thus, having volunteered this, here is where I stand. If you are a Pom-pom I believe you’re correct and will become very wealthy over the next 3 years. If you are an Um, you will stay the course but grumble, on occasions, on this site but will still be very wealthy in due course. If you are a Glum, you will make us all so unhappy with your postings; you will be eventually erased from the board by your repeated outbursts and insults. Frustration, even anger, will oblige you to sell too early in order to spite the rest of us. Your behaviour will result in impoverishment. One day, having sold, you will see the share price at $100 per share and you will sigh “if only” immediately before you cut your throat or swallow aspirin (if you can get it past the incision in your throat), and do you know what? We will be very sorry but console ourselves with the thought: if only he had been more positive, continued to have faith and believe what is in front of you.

If you respond negatively to this homespun advice, I will definitely regard you as a Glum forever.

David

Please login to post a reply
DNWL
City
Loggerheads, Staffordshire, UK.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2014