POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

Intel and Samsung don't want to admit that they are spending billions of dollars to extend Moore's's law and not getting result while a penny stock Canadian company had all ready figured out the answer to the limitations of silicone.

On another subject. I think that when Ajit said that he was not going to specify who was going to eat each other lunch meant that he already knew who is going to be signing with POET but just didn't want to release the information right away.

By the beginning of April they will have the tools to prove that the technology is working and then they will name the new CEO who is going to be the one that are going to release the names of those that will be revolutionize the chip's industry by signing deals with POET Tech.

Once all those informations are released, I would not even be surprised to see and Intel and Samsung trying to downplay POET Technologies abilities until they are forced to admit that they were beated at the finish line by a small Canadian companies and those who were visionary enough to sign with POET.

Lots of BOD members of those giant corporations are going to be asking a lot of questions as to why they were not able, after spending billions of dollars in R&D in their giant labs, to obtain the results that POET did with very limited infrastructure and money. I think that heads are going to be rolling and that could one of the reason why they are ignoring us, right now.

That is just my view on things.

Have a good day all.

Please login to post a reply
Johnyreg
City
Montréal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined