POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message

I now feel that my analysis of the statement made by Andrew Keen, in my Referenced Post, was incorrect. In his follow up E Mail Andrew said,

'The trip was already arranged, I liked the story so much I invited them to present to our group in the evening after their meetings, effectively in their free time at the end of the day'

Initially I thought this meant there were two presentations. My thoughts now are that Andrew Keen', through his IBK contact, was aware of the teams visit to Europe/London, and as POET is one of the companies that his Canadian Venture Company Group is following he asked them to present. This means that the City is much more aware of POET than we think. NoticeAndrew says the team presented in the evening in their free time.

Effectively, this means they were in London (and Switzerland) on other business not specifically to brief the City Investors Circle,which was just an Ad Hoc opportunity they took advantage of to get the message accross albeit the first such meeting at whic the team has presented in this way. I wonder who it was they were really in Europe to see?

Watching our leaders in action is far more indicative of the state of mind of our leaders.,than the bland news releases we get.. It demonstrates their confidence in what POET can deliver and assurance that there are contracts/partnerships about about to emerge.

Additionally, I would say that the conversation about CEO reveals a number of factors. Peter Coppetti feels he has achived what he set out to achieve by de risking POET in terms of finance, managment, technology and contracts.. He is waiting to hand over to someone else to take the company forwerd. Although both PC and AM were cagey about who that might be my feeling is that they know far more than was revealed, why else would PC say 'I have made myself redundant' and be very pleased about it.

As an after thought brother David and I feel that Ajit will will play a less prominent role once he has loaded the gun, someone else will fire it.

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013