POET Technologies Inc.

in response to jets911's message

(Late on the reply here...) but I agree jets.

White should have spoke up more often. He was clear and concise and came across sincere and knowledgeable. I'm glad IBK had him on point. All respect to PC and what he has done, but he's still a little rough around the edges as a presenter. Did a fabulous job of getting the financing and numbers in check. However, a figurehead who is charming and well spoken will now be key in taking them the rest of the way.

The company has the technology. The behind closed doors, labratory work, is done. Some might say that was the hard part. Took them over 20 years! but all that blood, sweat and tears are worth nothing without a golden face.

Now they really need a brilliant salesman. Someone of AM's calibre in that field. Someone charming and well versed. Someone pre-grilled on every question that could be asked. Someone able to add a joke, keep the room alive and attentive, but still perfectly on course.

The product is brilliant and should be an easy sell, but investors still like to wooed a bit as well. There are plenty of investments out there and many that will make money. Just because we believe ours is going to be the biggest in our book, doesn't mean big money won't be just as content with another opportunity.

Confidence, clarity, and transparency should be traits the new CEO should exude. I like that they are starting a few runs at investor promotion, but hopefully they put the right guy in the driver's seat soon so they can hit hard and effectively and win over the world.

Please login to post a reply
cpthollywood
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message