POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Sunny3999's message

Thank you so much for the video link Sunny.

It's just chock full of company revelations and explain a lot of what has happened so far and what is going to happen in the next little while. I personally thought they were much further ahead in the promotional sense.

Here is what I get from the video content: Everything is on track. Copetti admits to late milestones but does not seem concerned, they have and will be met. NASDAQ for sure=June 2015 along with a partner or major customer this year. Ajit has more than earned his keep by being the direct link to the industry leaders (he can really command an audience when his passion comes out and is willing to forego retirement to do so). Mr. White from IBK is downplaying the adverse view of POET as a real trouble-maker but as a co-operative deal maker in the semiconductor world. The rest of the technology will sell itself.

So the bottom line for me is that it is still early in the story but things will happen. Remember this is the first real foray into marketing the company. They are seeking advance institutional investors and the roadshow is in full swing. Therefore, I will continue to accumulate while I can.

Full steam ahead.

Please login to post a reply
SnackRat
City
Hamilton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/18/2014