POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Junkers87's message

In 2014 I learned a lesson about the relation of SP and the NR of PTK. It seems NR had - so far - not a big influence on the SP!

But: Publicity! The EC event brought this publicity, as well as some comments of investment companies beginning of November. We could watch this effect. SPx5 in April, SPx2 in November. POET lifted the curtain just a little, and the SP reacted – quite dramatic.

To me it seems the SP does not need NR. All the NR of the past were so incredible positive, that they hardly can be topped (OK, besides revenues or partnerships - but you are right, we soon will see that too).

So my statement for this year: From one moment on in 2015 PTK will go public, and its effect will be much stronger then all these last events, and all this will be fueled by significant NR - and integrated circuits they can show and benchmark … No need to pump, it will be big fun for us to watch the show!

- PTK will follow their plan to up-list, so they will actively work on this project as soon as they can.
- More and more "Smart money" will step on PTK, just by watching the list of TSX top gainers of 2014 with significant market volume, PTK can not be ignored, also by institutional investors, even more after announcement of their plan to up-list.
- Rating agencies can and will cover PTK - as soon as PTK will lift their stealth mode. As stated by FJ, end of 2014 was blackout, but 2015 is the start... I doubt people like Mr. McWirter will have further opportunities to collect shares for cheap.

For me there is no doubt that PTK will soon rock the world of semiconductors. Only weak point was - and possibly further will be - our impatience. “when is soon”?

We should not worry, we should be patient. There is no visible alternative to POET – like our Dr. T. stated. Even if we once should be able to spot a better technology, the timing is on our side:
From first patents until market it took 10 years for FINFET or TRIGATE,
for our POET it will be similar (first patents published in 2000 – 2004!). So if there is any new technology patented today, it will take most likely another 10 years to market. Ten years in which POET can prosper and our SP will develop nicely. So - no need to worry even if there will be any delays.

Happy 2015 to all of us “early birds”!

Sweet dreams to us, and nightmares to the shorts…

Please login to post a reply
tannersfriend
City
Munich
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/17/2014
Social Links