POET Technologies Inc.

Come on, Johnyreg, you don't have any reason to molest MrsShepherd! Period.

MrsShepherd, I am happy to hear management is busily working on execution. I would not have expected otherwise.

That said, management has done something to insure shareholders with this recent news release. I considered and still consider it very re-asssuring, especially after those insider sellings and people wondering about any problems. Remember the news release says that

• 40 nm PET PDK development is in good shape,
  • lab-to-fab transition is in good shape,
  • Ajit Manocha is already active in engaging with potential strategic partners and stakeholders.

Plus the new corporate presentation, plus activities having not yet started.

Management's task is not to support the share price. Its task is to bring the POET technology forward, to create real value, to create shareholder value – nothing else. The share price will follow automatically.

The POET technology does not depend on the share price, but the share price does depend on the POET technology. I believe the current irritations root at least partly in too many people not understanding this simple relationship (aside from day trading, warrants and options exercisings, margin calls etc.).

If management had no better things to do than holding hands, I'd call for downsizing it and saving the money.

(I wonder why I am writing posts like these. They don't seem to help anyway.)

Please login to post a reply
Rainer
City
Dortmund
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2014
Social Links