POET Technologies Inc.

in response to discoswede's message

If management were to act as Discoswede expects them to act, by boosting the SP, they would soon look like a bunch snake oil merchants to the sophisticated audiance we seek to impress. Sorry Disco, but shortermism and patching holes is not the way forward.

I cannot see why you dont take comfort in the fact that the very act of Adjit Monacha becoming the executive vice chairman of POET or Daniel DeSimone and Stephane Gagnon joining the team speaks legions about the confidence these very able technical guys have in POET technology. This was backed by the strong impressions they made at the AGM to many discerning posters here, I was sadly not amoungst them but I value the views of people who have had direct contact with the team

Timeing in everything and regardless of the understandable desire to see the SP progress, now is not the time. |I would say that the very fact that AM has kept silent is indicative that when news comes it will be BIG and backed up by real deals and faultless technology. He knows how deals need to be made and he knows how and when the need to be annouced.

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013
Social Links