POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Babaoriley's message

Dear Babaoriley,

I have preached the same message in the past and generally caution anyone who is thinking of buying a Venture Capital stock to only invest what they are prepared to lose. However, it is also a good rule of thumb in investments to actually have up to 10% of your portfolio in something with the potential of greater returns which carries a higher risk than your stated risk tolerance level.

When it come to POET, right from the very start, back in the bad old OPEL days, there was something intrinsically magical about POETs technical innovation at ODIS that drew and fixed my attention. The magic is addictive with each technical achievement announced in the respective milestones my dependence has grown with confidence, to the point where it is hard to see how POET cannot achieve much of what it promises to achieve. This share is going to offer a good return at least and has already done so in my case being the best performing share I have owned. Which is why no doubt why you too also have taken on greater risk.

Its just that in my case I risk significantly more than the 10 % rule . Frakly, the policy of 'eggs and baskets' is aimed at the post POET success phase in my investment policy.

Yes it’s all wrong but what great fun - if my nerve can only hold!

with best wishes,

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined