POET Technologies Inc.

Nirvana
almost 10 years ago

Dear Agoracom friends,

Back from Australia, I am delighted that the Company's News Release (NR) greeted me on arrival from Singapore at Heathrow.

On Sep 10th (Au Revoir) I expected silence, for a month or so, before we moved into a new phase of the PTI business plan. The break in silence, the re-mastering of the Corporate Presentation (CP) and the setting up of the Silicon Valley office are significant moves that have obviously been done for distinct business reasons. Yet it bothers me that we still find ourselves here having to read between the lines and join the dots to work out what is really happening to our beloved POET.

This reticence to inform us more clearly and the use hints, such as the logos in the CP as to who our partners and customers might be, are to my mind a statement that something more substantial is in the pipeline and my gut feeling is that this will take some time to emerge. In other words the NR is a stop gap for us shareholders and an ‘amuse bouche’ to wet the appetites of potential customers and partners. The details about partnerships promised by PC at the EC event are still to emerge and we will have to be ever patient with our desire to see the Share Price reflect the true value that this unique investment opportunity represents.

The unequivocal point that emerges from this NR to my mind is aimed at potential clients. A conveniently placed little POET Temple has been set up in the Valley where Ajit Manocha’s mantra may be heard emanating, where charmed followers gather to chant in pure wonderment their AUM – AUM – AUM – AUMs as they join the faith and move towards an Integrated Circuit (IC) POET Nirvana.

We have been given a vision of the future.

With warm regards

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined