POET Technologies Inc.

in response to stockguru72's message

Lee did the job he was hired for and he did it very well. I met him on the shuttle bus when he accompanied the shareholders to the lab tour(2012). Mark introduced him to us and he was not there in an official capacity yet but clearly he was the technical expert that this company needed to take the next steps. At the EC I recall Jill telling me it was the first time they had been away together in over a year. I don't think she will mind me sharing this with this forum. So Lee did his job and he did it well and worked extremely hard and long hours to help move this company to where it is today. I think he is going to be very well rewarded for those efforts and deserves the financial benefits it will provide.

I am disappointed stockguru that you would use this opportunity to suggest that Lee moving on is somehow negative and suggest that red days are ahead.

Lee’s options remain available to him until the end of January and since no official statement was made to extend those options then I expect that POET board see this time interval as being long enough to allow him to exercise at an attractive price. In other words this could actually be very beneficial for Lee in terms of accelerating the vesting period.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message