POET Technologies Inc.

1) No one here has a right to blame anyone else for their misfortune. If you feel you held too long and think it is because of someone else's positive comments, that is on you for relying on others to do your work for you. Scary, you are enough of a skeptic here to be credited for being rightfully skeptical to date, but you are way off attributing losses to other posters opinions. This is a free message board not an income advisory service. Everyone needs only look in the mirror.

2) if there was bad news behind this move, Taylor would not have been allowed to sell. His permission to sell would only have been agreed to if the business was doing as promised, or better.

3) everyone has a right to be upset over the lack of company response to date. When I suggested this yesterday, someone said they are too busy and should focus on doing their job. PCs job includes responsibility to shareholders, and if I could write an acceptable piece in 5 minutes explaining the recent market reaction is not known to be connected with any change in company direction or fortunes, so could he.

4) there will be fearmongers who look at this board to gauge whether more shareholders can be fleeced of their shares. Recent posts suggest they will like what they see.

5) I am past the point of saying coulda, shoulda, woulda. I now rely not on message board posts, but actual events. The team assembled, the deals/collaborations announced, the milestones met tell me that this is not smoke and mirrors. I anticipated this to be a $5 to $10 stock by August 2015 and that expectation has not changed. I will re-evaluate at that time if we don't get there.

6) if you are losing too much sleep, sell some and lick your wounds, or buy some and lower your average share price, if that makes you feel better. There is no right answer. Better days is what we all wish for.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message