POET Technologies Inc.

in response to tombot's message

How about this:

If you are one of the more knowledgeable members on the board (most of you know who you are), please send me a personal message via Agoracom if you are interested in colbaorating on a Seeking Alpha article.

I would be pleased to facilitate the project. My command of the English language is not as strong as many others here, - but I can organize the efforts and contribute to layout/messaging strategy, with an investor lens in mind.

I am looking for:

1. Lead writer (1) - someone has command of English language, has a bit of time (no deadline, we will work with your sced), and knows the tech fairly well. (DNWL, Susasailor, ST, OOGEE, Eileen)

2. Contributor, technical minds (2) - These people know the tech well and have thoughts to share on how such an article could be designed in a compelling way, that shows the market opportunity, the massive potential and the investment thesis. These people may proof read the final version for tweaks.

....three to people to join me with 1 person stepping up to take the lead writing role. I think any more would be too many.

Let me know who is interested. Send via private message.

Please login to post a reply
TechGC
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message