POET Technologies Inc.

I think it is completely expected that AM and PTI are keeping a low profile at this time.

The company is in a strong position from a Technology and Cash On Hand perspective.

The company is not is a strong position (Yet, and I emphasise Yet) from a true Enterprise Value perspective.

What I mean by that is PTI is still a Non-Revenue Generating company. However we expect that to change dramatically with the first NRE and Royalties deal, which has been indicated several times by PC that such a deal is anticipated before Christmas and more to follow early next year.

Additionally, AM is a serious Semicondustor space professional and he made it perfectly clear at the AGM that he was in deep DD mode on POET and was "checking to make sure there were no holes".

AM is not going to compromise his credibility by banging the drums hard and loud, before he is fully satisfied that POET is a bulletproof technology.

I believe POET is what it is proclaimed to be ... 'Disruptive' and will change the Semiconductor landscape for generations to come.

When AM has completed his DD, only then can we expect him to wave the flag high for all the world to see. I do not think his DD process will take much longer; perhaps he is finished, who knows for sure.Only then he will make those calls, as he said at the AGM, to major Semicon CEO's and tell them "I have got something for you".

So it stands to reason that AM's 'coming out' with loud praises of POET and the first NRE deal might come in close proximity together.

Once the first deal is inked and in the bag, it states to the world that POET is real.

That is what I understand to be PC's meaning of being in a position of strength, to then pull the trigger on the NASDAQ up-listing. This is when we can expect the POET "Curtain to be Raised" for the world to see.

I remember well from the AGM when AM said "at the next AGM, we'll be banging our chests" as he beat his chest for all to see.

From the pieces of information we have read in the numerous PR's this year, and snips of comments from the AGM, and discussions during the Lab Tour, it would seem very likely that we'll be in that "Position of Strength" by Christmas.

That's only a matter of a few months ... or 14 weeks or so and counting.

Hold long and strong, it has been a very long journey for many of us (almost 4 years).

But this journey, by all reasonable considerations, is on the cusp of a dramatic, positive change in POET adoption and in shareholder value.

ST

Please login to post a reply
Strategic Trader
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/29/2013
Social Links