POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

Rainer, I respect your opinion, but if your theory is that zero revenue should result in a stock price of zero, I must disagree. I'd point to the current combination of zero revenue and a market valuation being far in excess of the company's assets minus current liabilities as evidence.

In my opinion the market is working as it should (by its very definition) to recognize the potential of future revenue, but that we collectively can influence it in a positive way by either increasing the percption of future value (Eileen's approach) or reducing perception of current risk (my approach).

Just my opinion, but some on the board are experts at creating volatility through dissent, and occasionally the vandals convince a moderator to do their work for them. Galileo and others had similar problems with alchemists and heavy handed advocates of what they claim to be indisputable "facts". It's a mindset thing, and I'm not here to win friends, but to help achieve a fair valuation for POET so we can avoid a RS (which is a wash, in my opinion, despite all the "facts" that have been posted by the some on this board.)

Please login to post a reply
closerlook
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/26/2014
Social Links
Private Message