POET Technologies Inc.

There are some things you just cannot dispute. These are the facts. What this man and management team are striving for should be exciting to all.

Can we get back to the fundamentals. can someone woo me over again and again and tell me all about the thyristor, and the stacking, and the gaa substrate and the masking.

Continue to win me over with the company i feel in love with.

Poet technologies and the taylor law.

We should all be celebrating, cant you see where we are all about to be. Ive only been here for 6 months and ive done 6 months of diligent poet research, and i am still just as excited if not more from the day i stumbled in. What this company is trying to do is almost impossible yet they have the map to get there.

Ajit is on board,

i can almost smell the licensing fee's

We have come so far in the short term strategically as a company seemingly strengethening our ship for the voyage. Experienced captain at the helm.

So much to come, Nasdaq, New CEO, MS12, PLus so much much more, That i would love to be hearing about instead of who said what, and muchado, let people have their opinions, and to the great contributors of this board please continue to shed light on the most amazing process ever. The monolithic intergrated chip combining optics and electronics.

I propose we get back to what it is that makes poet technologies and the forum so great.

The facts and the hard genious work of dr taylor!

Please login to post a reply
McWitty
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/29/2014
Social Links
Private Message