POET Technologies Inc.

in response to EileenTeahon's message

Dear Eileen,

I and indeed my family were attracted to this investment initially on the basis of strong evidence that HP were taking an interest in OPEL's side-line in UCOMM ODIS. That initiated deeper thought and research into just what POET was and the journey began as the realisation of the potential this process has and its disruptive nature dawned on me. That was 4 years ago and thanks to the DD I discovered here, very late on in my journey, my confidence and investment grew.

POET's progress has not disappointed but this board has at times and the myopic tendency to view everything in terms of the vagaries of the daily SP rather than the ever growing development of the product, the management team and the bourgeoning market for what POET has to offer, is for me fraustrating and at the time of the AGM before the excellent reports were made, even depressing. I think that was the intention of some of the posters at the time who have now withdraren from the seen or hopefully, were banned.

It is interesting to watch new people join this board and add their enthusiasm to the debate, but for some reason this board is often rather difficult with its new-comers. This is just human nature in action I'm afraid but I am delighted to see that you have not been affected. The board has some wonderful talent amongst its posters and after a while even the banter is enjoyable and can be most amusing, I just wish they had an ignore button to aid swifter mining of the gems.

Keep up the good work.

So you think HP is still interested?

with regards,

sulasailor

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating