POET Technologies Inc.

Just My Opinion, and I admit to maybe gloating a bit. I love to educate. It's even better when a few of the students wake up, get together and take down a bully.

Looks to me like we longs have collectively wrestled Canada Bullies to the ground, hog-tied'em, and cut off their, ahem, oysters.

Sorry for removing your TA security blankets, but armed with the revelation that Canada Bulls don't spend their money to run their web site to make you rich, maybe you're starting to grow up and can get along without your blankies now.

Now that the volatility has subsided, along with useless HF day trading volume, maybe it's time to show them the "Costanza Effect", where the next Canada Steers RED signal backfires completely. Those above a "certain age" will know which Seinfeld episode this is from, and borrowing somewhat inaccurately from another episode, my advice is don't stand near a Steer when it backfires, especially if its name is Rusty.

Here's how the "Costanza Effect" would work. Don't sell at a loss. Ever. Especially if Canada Bulls says you should have yesterday. If you're looking for a use for those oysters you find yourself suddenly holding, strap'em on and buy instead. (No disrespect, ladies - figuratively speaking here, and you can claim you don't need'em in the first place) BTW, I don't mortgage grannie's knickers to buy stock, 'cause leverage could lead to uncomfortable calls both from my broker and gran.

Really. Simple as that. Don't sell at a loss.

During the times when I'm buying when everyone seems to be selling, I like to picture a the shorts' worst nightmare:

AM Personal Assistant: "I've still got some dude named Tim on line 7, and he's starting to panic."

AM: "Tell him he'll have to wait, unless he can beat the exclusive deal I'm about to sign with these ladies and gents from Korea, and I still have to evaluate the bid from the other California people and then there's the Europeans."

My guess is that AM is an even better poker player than that, a rare class act, and will go out of his way to assure everyone that they all have to pay roughly the same steep but fair price, and it will quickly become a volume and timing game with many players clambering over each other to be first to market, and first to schedule a production slot with GF, or a few latecomer smaller foundries.

Again, just my opinion, and if you disagree, go ahead and be afraid of the big bad red harami under your bed and sell at a loss. Again.

It's up to you, but don't worry. I'll catch you and your friends if you fall far enough to make it worth my while. Again.

Cheers

p.s. - If Canada Bullies doesn't manage to turn their red signal into an actual SELL or SHORT, and the SP just keeps drifting slowly to a fair value until the eventual spike upward on actual news, that's ok too, and they can go ahead and claim credit if they want, based on their 1.44 BUY signal.

For now, fewer might be istening.

Please login to post a reply
closerlook
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/26/2014
Social Links