POET Technologies Inc.

Thanks to the people going to the AGM, I won't be able to attend. I have a list of questions, take them or leave them.

Questions/ Points for the AGM Attendees

1. I would like to know more information regarding the prototype. Can they tell us it is an IC for a cell phone? What is the status of this project is it still on track for the end of the year? Can you describe the technical challenges of this project? Will the completion of this prototype trigger NRE revenue?

2. We all assumed (or hoped) the 100nm milestone would trigger the announcement of a PDA partner. Is there a future event (milestone, technical development) that will trigger a PDA announcement or is it just when an agreement is officially signed?

3. Do we have a main partner or just various companies we are working with? Do these potential partners prefer to remain hidden at this time? Why?

4. What are the companies doing with the Poet TDKs that were released as per NR dated April 7th, 2014? Are these interested parties actually working with the technology and trying to build Poet devices in their own labs/fabs?

5. What is the status of the 100nm/prototype “transition to a third-party foundry is now being negotiated” as reported in the July 8th, 2014 NR? Will there be a NR on completion of this negotiation?

6. When do you expect revenue on the Military side? Is BAE further developing the IR detector? Are other large military contractors interested in Poet technology?

7. In the future please write clear news releases, for example the July 8th 2014 NR regarding the 100nm left most of us scratching our heads if we hit the 100nm milestone or not. Why did you not attach performance metrics of the 100nm milestone as you have done in the past?

8. Why the urgency to consolidate and get on the Nasdaq exchange?

9. Is the PET TDK milestone on track for Q3?

10. Is 2014 still going to be the year or recognition for Poet or will it be 2015?

Please login to post a reply
PingPong
City
Toontown
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links