POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Morning Star's message

Its funny; an individual posts that he feels we are going to head back into the 90's and that person was absolutely annihilated by the board for making an unsubstantiated claim with no basis in reality. Even though we traded at those levels only yesterday.

On the other hand, another member posts that we are definitley going to hit $10 by Christmas and the board praises that individual for their great investment insight and provides them with 17 reccomendations in the process.

Personally, I don't agree with either but I HOPE that the $10 comes true. But what sounds more feasble; 1. that we might hit the 90's short term (a drop of 21%) or 2. That we will obtain a 690% gain in 4.5 months? I don't think that either prediction is healthy and both are unsubstantiated but we hear what we want to hear.

People take their investment in this stock very personal. And any critique is treated as though it was an attack against their child. I am not sure I have ever invested in a stock with this much passion surrouding it.

I am long and deep into this stock and I am around for the long haul but I also expect that the above statements may not be viewed positively. Oh well.

Please login to post a reply
Gooch99
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2014
Social Links