POET Technologies Inc.

Observing a day of angst followed by a day of relief makes me wonder if we are due a day of euphoria. I certainly hope so for morale and the trade in fine European wines and beverages in North America now Mr Putin is being so mean with trade barriers.

A message arrived on my smartphone yesterday morning from my number one son stating: ‘what’s happened?’ I replied ‘SI sold shares causing some panic and triggering a string of stop losses –BUY!’ he replied ‘no money!’ Pity he would have done rather well.

The point of the above is that I am trying to get a handle on what on earth really happened over the last few days. Is there really manipulation going on or are we all just our own worst enemies. I am beginning to think the later.

Junkers description of a Venture Exchange Shuffle seems to me to be a concise description of what happened. Greed and fear created a stampede, which was all a bit unnecessary if you are a true long, have belief in the fundamentals and are aware of the type of market you are trading in and its swings. I ask how many shuffles are required for POET shares to rest in stronger hands where a more savvy understanding of the nature of manipulation can prevent such swings? Manipulation needs malleable minds.

I would like to think that this share and its shareholders are becoming more mature. That the string of good news that has occurred will start to be reflected in the share price and not be affected by the rather obvious shaking of the tree that inevitably occurs, but then not everyone has the benefit of the good DD that does occur on this board – things have really improved and having FJ and Ooggee are back in action is great!

What I feel might mature this investment, set the jelly of uncertaintyfirm and sustain the SP rise is another NR today announcing partnerships.

Why not? Given that Q4 begins in September, when we have been given to expect the chink of money in the POET coffers, I would have thought that an announcement is imminent. Today would be quite a strategic one before the AGM to create some euphoria we all need after the recent tensions and send the SP in the direction needed to achieve a NASDAQ listing. It all makes sense to me.

Over to you Mr Chu

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013