POET Technologies Inc.

I claim no expertise whatsoever in market machinations. I invested because of the convincing technology about which I know a little. I remain satisfied that nothing has fundamentally changed. However, Sheldon Intenwash's share sale does raise legitiamte questions because he has bought millions of shares over the last few years and, until now, has not sold any. Indeed he has only sold a small percentage of his shares and I have read the speculation on his motives for such a sale.

I presume I am safe in saying he has sold his own shares and not that of his company.

Is it not strange, admist all the other selling, that he did this when considering he will become a board member shortly? Surely it cannot be possible he did not know the effect on the share price? If, as a board member, he will be offered options, then the lower the price of those options the better for him, am I alone in expressing surprise at this. Does it not convey to the board a message about his financial strength in decision making and will it influence what must now be critical decision making over the next few months?

I do hope the board is united on their approach here. It is my first experience of good news accompanied by a substantial fall in share price.

I think there is a good case to expect some account for the unexpected patterns of selling here, though I appreciate there may be a panic effect in all this. I will stay cool and hang on though.

David

Please login to post a reply
DNWL
City
Loggerheads, Staffordshire, UK.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2014