POET Technologies Inc.

I hate resverse splits but I don't think for a minute that the suggestion that POET may use it has much to do with the decline in sp. In the few days after the announcement yes, but not now.

Most of this has been brought on by insider selling ,whatever, and Sheldon in particular. Who would do that at the same time as that great news release of P2? Why would he do that? I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out. We were about to make the big turn and got squashed like a bug. Something is not right with what's going on here and it has nothing to do with where POET is going. POET is still a disruptive technology that will change the world, and soon.

No, this is all pure share price manipulation. And I, for one, am having a hard time pin pointing who is responsible?

Consolation though, it's only temporary and all other things are good with the comany and the share price will eventually follow.

Still think POET should offer their feelings with a statement on reason for sp decline and fluctation to calm the troops. If they don't do it now they will certainly have to deal with it at the AGM. Unless, of course, there is a dramatic price rise in the next 2 trading days.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message