POET Technologies Inc.

The question was asked is there anything wrong with the fundamentals?

The answer is no. From what has been announced everything appears to suggest that the company will achieve what it proposes. The ducks are still being lined up – so why the glitch?

I value this boards attempts to analyse the trading situation to find an explanation. But for me, without the necessary experience or inclination to burrow down into such trading detail, the rational remains that if you invest in a venture capital marked then expect a rough ride. It would seem that the old military adage holds true, that if on your fighting patrol, all is quiet and things are going well it usually means you are just about to be ambushed. I could offer some interesting examples but that’s off subject.

If I have learnt anything about trading from this board and from Chris Chu’s comments it is that the people who inhabit this world are fixated on making money and given financial power anything is possible. Creating panic gives someone the cheap shares he wants. Driving the price down might enhance some company’s buyout attempts. The opposition does not like what POET is doing and rationalise to nip it in the bud as it’s cheaper than going bust. Financial politics by potential board members. This is what is meant by a rough ride, we are on a bucking bronco here.

So what’s the answer? Its back to fundamentals, trust in our management and give it time.

The fundamentals remain good and potential is high. As regards management, the company has just achieved a management coup in engaging Mr Fab, we also have a technical team led by a genius. As regards time, the first question one must ask when faced with a crisis is to decide whether the problems faced will resolve themselves given time before committing resources. I think that the right plans are already in place that will resolve this apparent crisis over time.

Not that the NASDAQ will be free of manipulators but that the market places POET with those who it wishes to work with and gives it credibility and matuirity rather than the appearance of a good chance worth a punt.

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013
Social Links