POET Technologies Inc.

What we know: 1) PII was completed before Ajit Manocha joined up, before 100nm was achieved. 2) the company would not have released PII if some negative material event(s) would have occurred between its completion and today, so the "something must be wrong" crowd is, well, wrong. 3) This precipitous drop in value will be addressed next week at the AGM, and the move off the Venture will likely be accelerated. 4) it's apparent that the only thing that will move us up significantly will be validation -- real publicly announced partnership(s), successful completion of prototypes, cash money generating events only.

What I believe 1) This move down in the face of the PII has to have been organized and orchestrated to some extent. It was far too contraindicative of the news today. 2) Come Tuesday, this will turn the corner as the company eliminates the uncertainty and those that have sold this down so deeply reverse direction to take their pound of flesh on the long side of the move.

Validation and a Nasdaq listing bring stability, certainty and equilibrium to the stock, manipulation will not disappear, but it will be based on speculation regarding the company's potential versus the simple ability to drive volatility via fear and the lack of measurables.

My eyes are burning like hell but I refuse to blink. Wherever this may take us over the next few days, I believe Tuesday puts an end to this BS.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message