POET Technologies Inc.

In years of investing, hitting and missing and failing, there have been moments in retrospection that clearly defined the direction that a stock took and so many times I said "I saw that,I knew that, but why didn't I act on that?" In later years I learned more often to act on these defining moments.

I believe that defining moment for POET came last week when Ajit Manocha opted to join the company. He joined for a very reasonable salary for a man of his caliber, and instead he opted to load his compensation with options in lieu of higher pay. 2 million of them. There is a certainty that he must feel in taking a compensation package under those terms. His decision became my defining moment for the stock. I view the subsequent fall in PPS as a disconnect from the known achievements and further opportunity to buy cheaper shares. I am at $1.65 US dollar cost average and while down more than 10%, am in no way discouraged in the direction POET is taking. I have continued to add shares this week. Good luck longs.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message