POET Technologies Inc.

Thoughts
about 10 years ago

My 2 cents

There sure have been alot of assumptions and speculation being thrown out in the last week.

I think alot of people are getting ahead of themselves and letting there emotions get the better of them. Patience is needed when investing in any market and any exchange. There are way to many investors(by the last few days of posting) that want results day after day.

I think there is manipulation ongoing and always will be, especially on the vse. To change this, I believe that Poet has to be on a more reputable exchange, such as the Nas.

There is no automatic R/S. Its just an option that has to be in place to guarranty a move that, I"m sure, will put us on a less manipulative market and offer alot more opportunities for Poet to grow. Again all this talk about the share price falling after split, is making assumptions that it will split, and most likely will never happen. If you are in this for the long term and believe in the Technology(myself since 2010) then get rid of your stress and let things unfold as they do, or de-stress and sell and get out.

Bottom line is there is not alot that an individual can do to stop the volatilty, created by choices that poet management makes. As much as I don't like the share price dropping, It is what it is.

Back to reading informative posts and bypassing the ones complaining.

Ron

Please login to post a reply
norret
City
Regina
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/14/2009